Manage your money.
Plan for your future. We’ll help.
ETF and Mutual Fund Fact Sheets
Stock Screener by TradingView
- The value trade is running 'way too far and way too fast' for this stage of the reopening, PNC strategist saysThe major indexes may be kicking off the month in rally mode, but PNC Financial's Amanda Agati sees trouble under the hood.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Sen. Bernie Sanders and a slew of other Democrats proposed a 2% tax on wealth above $50 million and a 3% tax on wealth over $1 billion.
- These are the stocks posting the largest moves after the bell on Monday, March 1.
- Confirmation hearings begin Tuesday for President Biden's picks to lead the Securities and Exchange Commission and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- Yields appeared to be stabilizing and the 10-year rate was off its high from last week, which encouraged investors that the rapid rise in rates was slowing.
- Jeff Ubben and Mike Angelakis have joined Exxon's board of directors as the oil giant faces shareholder pressure.
- While the Fed may not raise its benchmark interest rate for years, there are growing expectations it may tweak policy soon.
Sector ETFs News
- Shares of Workhorse dropped this week after it was revealed the company was not the winner for a key USPS contract. One ETF manager is using the pullback as a buying opportunity. What Happened: Cathie Wood and […]
- "There's a lot of excitement surrounding the cannabis investment space right now and for a variety of a reasons," Dan Ahrens says. Ahrens is the portfolio manager AdvisorShare Pure US Cannabis ETF (NYSEARCA: MSOS), the first U.S.-listed ETF […]
- After a huge second half of 2020, the S&P 500 is off to another hot start to 2021. With stock market valuations getting more bloated by the week, there are plenty of skeptics that believe […]
- While the ongoing global COVID-19 pandemic has disrupted most facets of everyday life through the past year, one area of the domestic economy that has seemingly not seen demand falter is home sales. Indeed, with […]
- GameStop (NYSE: GME) giveth and it taketh away. The brazen short squeeze orchestrated by members of the Reddit forum WallStreetBets is on life support, at least for the time being, after shares of the video […]
- NEW YORK, , March 01, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Goldenbridge Acquisition Limited (NASDAQ:GBRGU, the ", Company", )) announced today that it priced its initial public offering of 5,000,000 units at $10.00 per unit. The units […]
- A health care company that went public with a SPAC from Chamath Palihapitiya reported quarterly earnings for the first time as a public company Monday. What Happened: Clover Health Investments (NASDAQ: CLOV) reported fourth-quarter revenue […]
- Another space-related company is going public via a SPAC merger with Spire Global announcing a deal Monday morning. The SPAC Deal: Space-based data and analytics company Spire Global announced a SPAC merger with NavSight Holdings […]
- Pershing Square Founder and CEO Bill Ackman tweeted six times in February. Three of the tweets became part of a new disclosure from the company’s SPAC and could be important to SPAC investors and current […]
- When private corporations offer shares of their company to the general public in order to obtain capital on the primary market, this process is known as an Initial Public Offering (IPO). There are a number […]
- A SPAC deal annoucned Monday is bringing another pure play space stock to market for investors to consider. The SPAC Deal: Rocket Lab is going public in a SPAC deal with Vector Acquisition Corporation (NASDAQ: […]
- Space-transportation startup Rocket Lab USA Inc. is nearing a deal to go public through a merger with special purpose acquisition company Vector Acquisition Corp. (NASDAQ: VACQ), the Wall Street Journal reported Sunday, citing people familiar […]
- FTM, the native cryptocurrency of the Fantom project, is up 44% over the last 24 hours. It was trading at $0.5882 at press time. What Happened: The token previously reached $0.7652 on Feb. 25, gaining 259% […]
- Quote To Start The Day: “A focus on global reach and neutrality could see bitcoin become an international trade currency. This would take advantage of bitcoin’s decentralized and borderless design, its lack of foreign exchange […]
- Goldman Sachs Group Inc (NYSE: GS) has decided to restart its cryptocurrency desk, Reuters has reported. What Happened: The bank will start offering bitcoin futures and non-deliverable forwards again in mid-March, after it announced its launch in 2018 […]
- Bitcoin (CRYPTO:BTC) prices were up 10.5% over the past 24 hours on Monday morning to above $48,000, but they remain well below their all-time high of $58,313. Bitcoin prices are now up 475% in the […]
- Let’s take a minute to get ahead of what could move markets this week. First, interest rates: I think this week you’re going to be hearing a lot about rates, which continue to spike. The […]
- Jack Dorsey, MicroStrategy's Saylor, Winklevoss Twins Give $4M In Initial Funding To MIT's Bitcoin InitiativeAn initiative by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology aimed at bolstering the security of Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) has received $4 million in charitable contributions, some of it from business leaders whose companies have made large […]
- Smart contract platforms have reached a combined market cap of $280 billion with an Ethereum (ETH) dominance of 57.92% at press time. Nevertheless, the so-called Ethereum killers are making rapid strides upwards and emerging as challengers […]
Economic Calendar by TradingView
Free subscription. Get notified when new post become available.
Copyright FactSheets.com – All rights reserved