ETF and Mutual Fund Fact Sheets
Earnings Feed This feed is responsible for generating the rss feed related to the topic earnings
- Weekly Preview: Earnings to Watch This Week (BABA, MRNA, NIO, ROKU)by Richard Saintvilus on August 1, 2021 at 11:22 am
Will the strong growth trend continue throughout the entire Q2 earnings season? That remains to be seen.
- Is Big Tech Growth Really Decelerating?by Zacks on July 30, 2021 at 10:21 pm
The market’s Amazon AMZN disappointment follows somewhat similar attitudes towards results from Apple AAPL and Microsoft MSFT.
- Pre-Market Earnings Report for August 2, 2021 : GPN, RACE, ON, CNA, TKR, TGTX, TSEM, JELD, GPRE, ARCB, ALX, TCPCby NASDAQ.com on July 30, 2021 at 8:00 pm
The following companies are expected to report earnings prior to market open on 08/02/2021. Visit our Earnings Calendar for a full list of expected earnings releases.Global Payments Inc. (GPN)is reporting for the quarter ending June 30, 2021. The financial transactions company’s
- An Earnings Trend That Can Lead to Profits for Investorsby Martin Tillier on July 30, 2021 at 1:54 pm
Today is the last trading day of July and we are about halfway through the Q2 earnings season. Let’s step back for a bit and take stock of what we have learned from the earnings releases so far. It seems like two things are clear.
WSJ.com: Markets Markets
- HSBC’s Profit Rises as Pandemic Provisions Recedeon August 2, 2021 at 4:49 am
The global lender earned $3.4 billion in the quarter ended June, much higher than the $192 million it reported for the same period last year.
- Square Agrees to Acquire Afterpay for $29 Billion in All-Stock Dealon August 2, 2021 at 2:17 am
The Australian installment-payment company, which positions its service as a cheaper and more responsible alternative to a credit card, will be integrated into Square’s Seller and Cash App business units.
- Chile Workers at World’s Biggest Copper Mine Vote to Strikeon August 1, 2021 at 3:38 pm
The move potentially risks supply disruptions of a key metal as the world’s economy continues to recover from the impact of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Investors Bet Price Pressures Will Easeon August 1, 2021 at 9:33 am
Inflation has vexed money managers this year, yet markets are starting to signal that investors may be growing less fearful of price trends.
Yahoo Finance At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.
- Bitcoin Reverses its Weekend Rally to Drop Below $40,000 Levelon August 2, 2021 at 3:48 am
- Chinese Stocks Rebound as Traders Weigh Beijing’s Latest Signalson August 2, 2021 at 3:30 am
- Dow Jones Futures: Market Rally Near Highs, Square Makes Huge Deal; Li Auto Sales Soar With Tesla Rivals On Tapon August 2, 2021 at 2:11 am
- Bitcoin rallies above $40,000, then pulls back againon August 2, 2021 at 1:01 am
MarketWatch.com – MarketWatch Breaking News Bulletins MarketWatch, a leading publisher of business and financial news, offers users up-to-the minute news, investment tools, and subscription products.
- Senate unveils $1 trillion infrastructure bill, vote likely within dayson August 2, 2021 at 2:07 am
Senate unveils $1 trillion infrastructure bill, vote likely within days
- New COVID-19 cases in Florida set single-day recordon July 31, 2021 at 10:07 pm
New COVID-19 cases in Florida set single-day record
- COVID-19 cases in Florida jumped 50% this weekon July 30, 2021 at 11:44 pm
COVID-19 cases in Florida jumped 50% this week
- Disney to require that U.S. employees be vaccinated against COVID-19on July 30, 2021 at 8:52 pm
Disney to require that U.S. employees be vaccinated against COVID-19
Finance Latest investing news and finance headlines straight from Wall Street.
- HSBC’s half-year reported pre-tax profit more than doubles to $10.8 billionon August 2, 2021 at 4:10 am
HSBC reported financial results for the first six months of 2021.
- Chinese electric car start-up Li Auto delivers more cars than Xpeng againon August 2, 2021 at 3:24 am
Li Auto’s only model on the market comes with a fuel tank for charging the battery, extending the driving range.
- Square to buy Australia’s Afterpay in $29 billion deal as ‘buy now, pay later’ trend takes offon August 2, 2021 at 2:56 am
Jack Dorsey’s payment company announced a $29 billion, all-stock deal to buy Australia’s Afterpay as the installment loan competition heats up.
- Dow futures rise more than 100 points ahead of the first trading day of Auguston August 2, 2021 at 12:19 am
The major averages managed to notch their sixth month of gains in July.
- Is Now The Time To Buy Ethereum As London Hard Fork Draws Closer?by Shivdeep Dhaliwal on August 2, 2021 at 5:31 am
Ethereum (CRYPTO: ETH) traded 0.44% lower at $2,562.02 over 24 hours at press time. What’s Moving ETH, the second-largest cryptocurrency in […]
- Dogecoin Community Right Now Showing ‘Lot Of Early Signs Of Illness,’ Says Co-Founderby Madhukumar Warrier on August 2, 2021 at 4:31 am
Dogecoin (CRYPTO: DOGE) co-creator Billy Markus believes that the meme coin’s community is right now showing a “lot of early signs of […]
- Square Q2 Bitcoin Revenue Up 200% YoY But Pales Compared To Previous Quarter: What You Need To Knowby Shivdeep Dhaliwal on August 2, 2021 at 4:05 am
Square Inc (NYSE: SQ) said Sunday that it saw “significant growth” in Bitcoin (CRYPTO: BTC) revenue in the second quarter. What Happened: The […]
- Bitcoin Fails To Keep Above $40K, Ethereum, Dogecoin Struggle But These Minor Altcoins Are Charging Aheadby Shivdeep Dhaliwal on August 2, 2021 at 1:28 am
Major cryptocurrencies slipped into the red on Sunday night as the global cryptocurrency market cap declined 2.67% to $1.6 trillion. What […]
- Ark Sells $43.7M In Tesla While Cathie Wood Likens Elon Musk Company To Appleby Rachit Vats on August 2, 2021 at 2:33 am
Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA) bull Cathie Wood-led Ark Invest sold some of the shares in the electric vehicle maker months after setting a steep price target on the stock as the investment management firm […]
- Leading And Lagging Sectors For July 30, 2021by Benzinga Insights on July 30, 2021 at 1:11 pm
Gainers Symbol Name Price Change ($) Change (%) Volume (NYSE:XLP) SPDR Select Sector Fund – Consumer Staples 71.5 0.11 0.15 6.5K Losers Symbol Name Price Change ($) Change (%) Volume (NYSE:XLY) SPDR […]
- Cathie Wood Snaps Up $45M In Robinhood On Debut, Adds $73M In Twitterby Rachit Vats on July 30, 2021 at 5:21 am
Cathie Wood-led Ark Investment Management snapped over 1.29 million shares, estimated to be worth about $45.18 million, in Robinhood Markets Inc (NASDAQ: HOOD) on Thursday as the shares of the […]
- ‘Volatility Is Opportunity’: How The Agriculture Sector Is Responding Positively To Climate Changeby Sam Corey on July 29, 2021 at 7:38 pm
The American west is burning. Over 2.77 million acres that have gone up in flames so far this year, or about 800,000 more acres than had burned at the same time in 2020, Vox reported. Heatwaves […]
- This Week’s Scheduled IPOsby Benzinga Insights on August 1, 2021 at 11:30 pm
With the start of a new week comes the excitement surrounding a new set of companies looking to make an impact through their public offerings. According to Benzinga Pro, these enticing companies are […]
- China Securities Watchdog Seeks Communication With U.S. On IPOsby Bibhu Pattnaik on August 1, 2021 at 4:33 pm
The China Securities Regulatory Commission (CSRC) has said that it will initiate talks with its U.S. counterpart and support overseas listings after the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission halted […]
- The Week Ahead In Biotech (Aug. 1-7): Biopharma Earnings Pick Up Pace, Eton Awaits FDA Decision, Focus On Pending Clinical Readouts and IPOsby Shanthi Rexaline on August 1, 2021 at 2:13 pm
Biotech stocks showed a lack of direction in the week ending July 30 amid earnings releases from big pharma companies. Most pharma majors reported strong quarterly results. Earnings momentum sent […]
- Dole IPO Drops Over 9% During First Day Of Tradingby Michael Cohen on July 31, 2021 at 4:04 pm
What happened: Shares of the world’s large produce company slid by over 9% on Friday after debuting on the New York Stock Exchange. Dole (NYSE: DOLE) opened for trading at $15, at an implied market […]
Free subscription. Get notified when new post become available.
Copyright FactSheets.com – All rights reserved