Manage your money.
Plan for your future. We’ll help.
ETF and Mutual Fund Fact Sheets
Stock Screener by TradingView
- "I love this setup," she said Friday on CNBC's "Closing Bell."
- Nonfarm payrolls increased by just 266,000 in April, far less than the 1 million total economists were expecting, according to Dow Jones.
- The move follows the departures announced last year of technology giants including Oracle, Palantir and Hewlett-Packard Enterprise
- About 7.3 million tax returns processed by early March appear to qualify for a new unemployment tax break, according to a report.
- Goldman Sachs formally kicked off the cryptocurrency trading era on Wall Street.
- Montana and South Carolina are ending participation in federal unemployment programs in June. More states may follow.
- Check out the companies making headlines in midday trading.
Sector ETFs News
- Cathie Wood-led Ark Investment Management nearly halved the Apple Inc (NASDAQ: AAPL) stake in the ARK Fintech Innovation ETF (NYSE: ARKF) on Thursday. ARKF shed 298,505 Apple shares, worth about $38.73 million, as of the […]
- Booking Holdings Inc. (NASDAQ: BKNG) shares gapped down Thursday. The company reported a first-quarter loss that was narrower than expected. The company posted a loss of $5.26 per share against a Street estimate of $7.26 […]
- Twilio Inc. (NYSE: TWLO) shares gapped down Thursday after EPS guidance came in below estimates. The company issued second-quarter adjusted EPS guidance of $(0.16) to $(0.13), versus the $(0.05) estimate. Twilio Daily Chart Analysis Twilio […]
- Some bearish dynamics are occurring in different parts of the market. They suggest there may soon be a sell-off or correction. These dynamics can be seen in the SPDR S&P 500 ETF Trust (NYSE: SPY), […]
- Moderna Inc. (NASDAQ: MRNA) shares gapped down Thursday and have since gained back some ground. Moderna reported first-quarter earnings Thursday of $2.84 per share, beating the estimate of $2.39. Moderna's quarterly sales were $1.9 billion, […]
- Five Star Bancorp Announces Closing of Initial Public Offering of Common Stock and Full Exercise of Underwriters' OptionRANCHO CORDOVA, Calif., May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Five Star Bancorp (NASDAQ:FSBC) ("Five Star" or the "Company"), announced today the closing of the initial public offering of its common stock. The Company sold 6,054,750 […]
- One of the most well-known electric vehicle stocks in the world is Tesla Inc (NASDAQ: TSLA). The company could face competition from several EV startups that have gone public via SPAC. A SPAC is making its […]
- Miami, FL, May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Maquia Capital Acquisition Corporation (the "Company") announced today that it closed its initial public offering of 16,000,000 units at $10.00 per unit. The units began trading on […]
- Science 37, a life science company, is tapping the craze of a special purpose acquisition company to help it with a major public listing. Specifically, its is penning a merger agreement with LifeSci Acquisition II Corp (NASDAQ: LSAQ). According to […]
- NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWS WIRE SERVICES OR FOR DISSEMINATION IN THE UNITED STATES MONTREAL, May 07, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Laurentian Bank of Canada (TSX:LB) ("Laurentian Bank") today announced that it has closed […]
- The Daily Biotech Pulse: Split Verdict For Chemocentryx, NKarta-CRISPR In Cell Therapy Collaboration, Orphazyme's Clinical Trial Setback, 2 IPOsHere's a roundup of top developments in the biotech space over the last 24 hours. Scaling The Peaks (Biotech Stocks Hitting 52-week Highs May 6) GT Biopharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: GTBP) IRadimed Corporation (NASDAQ: IRMD) PRA […]
- BOSTON and LOUISVILLE, Ky., May 06, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Talaris Therapeutics, Inc., a late-clinical stage cell therapy company developing therapies with the potential to transform the standard of care in solid organ transplantation, certain […]
An error has occurred, which probably means the feed is down. Try again later.
Economic Calendar by TradingView
Free subscription. Get notified when new post become available.
Copyright FactSheets.com – All rights reserved