Find your next investment.
Stock Screener by TradingView
- These are the stocks posting the largest moves after the bell on Monday, March 1.
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren, Sen. Bernie Sanders and a slew of other Democrats proposed a 2% tax on wealth above $50 million and a 3% tax on wealth over $1 billion.
- Confirmation hearings begin Tuesday for President Biden's picks to lead the Securities and Exchange Commission and Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
- Yields appeared to be stabilizing and the 10-year rate was off its high from last week, which encouraged investors that the rapid rise in rates was slowing.
- Jeff Ubben and Mike Angelakis have joined Exxon's board of directors as the oil giant faces shareholder pressure.
Free subscription. Get notified when new post become available.
Copyright FactSheets.com – All rights reserved